Discounted, Standard, and Rush Rates
We have been working exclusively with www.TheMedicalEditor.com for nearly a decade.
Our physicians have every confidence that manuscripts sent to them will be returned greatly improved and ready for submission to medical journals of the highest caliber. They consistently provide us with expert editing, making them a pleasure to work with.
They have taken our journal, Experimental and Clinical Transplantation, from a concept to a fully indexed bimonthly publication that is included in PubMed/MEDLINE, EBSCO, EMBASE, and Thomson Reuters Science Citation Index Expanded.
I highly recommend their service.
Mehmet Haberal, MD, FACS, FICS (Hon)
Founder and President, Baskent University
Editor-in-Chief, Experimental and Clinical Transplantation
We have a simple fee structure for all of our clients.
Our rates are as follows:
- Standard 1-week service is $85 per hour.
- Rush 2-day service (48 hours) is $130 per hour.
- Rush 1-day service (24 hours) is $180 per hour.
- We offer a 20% discount to universities and publishers that submit 10+ manuscripts per month.
We do not differentiate between substantive editing, copyediting, proofreading, or rewriting.
All documents are revised to the same high standards.
All materials are returned by e-mail.
Sorry, but we cannot provide estimates by word count.
Thank you very much for your thorough and prompt work on our book. We especially appreciate your flexibility and willingness to compromise to keep the project within our budget.
Sunrise River Press
Confidentiality, Estimates, Payment, and Other Specifics
- All information sent to www.TheMedicalEditor.com is held in the strictest of confidence.
- All manuscripts are destroyed upon completion of the project.
- To estimate the approximate cost of your manuscript, please consider the following: We can generally edit a Case Report (approximately 15 pages, 20 references, and 2 Tables) in 3 to 6 hours. Primary or Review Articles (approximately 25 pages, 35, references, and 2 Tables, and/or 2 Figures) take approximately 6 to 9 hours to edit.
- Complex documents, and those written by authors whose first language is not English, may take longer.
- Payment is made by VISA, MasterCard, personal or bank check.
- Payment by American Express or PayPal is not accepted.
- It is always important to remember that reviewers' judgment of the English language is frequently unreliable. Many reviewers are not native speakers of English and unfortunately, they often criticize English that is grammatically correct and well written. We offer a certificate along with your edited document (should you request it) that attests to the fact that your manuscript has been edited by www.TheMedicalEditor.com.
- All sales are final. However, in the rare event that your document requires a re-edit, we will do so at nominal fee.